Have you felt the benefit of support in your life?
If you are a woman in business, then support becomes doubly important. Running your own business can be lonely and feel isolating. We have to be all things, to all people and still have the energy to make decisions on a daily basis.
What is a Mastermind Circle?
Biz Women On Purpose Mastermind provides exactly the support you need. A mastermind circle gives you a sisterhood of trusted advisors all focused on supporting you and your business.
A mastermind circle is more than a business support or goal setting group. It is like having your own team of biz bestie’s to run ideas past, to provide you with understanding and support, accountability and motivation for your business and personal growth.
- bringing business challenges to the “hive mind” for collaborative sharing of ideas, to gain clarity, confidence and to iron out wrinkles.
- being held accountable to take action on your most important goals
- offering each other advice, encouragement and celebrating each others success.
- taking time to work on your business rather than in your business
My role as facilitator and coach
The circle format allows time and space for each member to receive what they need. My role is to facilitate that, keeping time and focus as we move through the session and work together with whatever comes up within the group that month.
I will hold you to your accountability goals and from time to time provide group coaching support on agreed topics.
One on One coaching support options
Members of the mastermind circle have access to one on one coaching with me at a discounted rate. The benefit of having one on one coaching alongside mastermind circle memberships is it allows you to receive individual support alongside the group sessions enhancing your results.
One on one sessions can be aimed at;
- Clearing blocks and limiting beliefs
- Setting goals and mapping out specific business strategies and plans
- Skill development (marketing, social media, communication, relationships intuition)
- Wellbeing support (stress, change, loss, anxiety)
The Mastermind Circle meets every 4 weeks and is a 6 Month commitment. If you are unable to attend a meeting you will be offered a 30min zoom call with Paula to catch up. At the end of the 6 month period you will have the opportunity to review your membership and continue for another 6 month block if you wish.